Powered by Blogger.

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Inspiratinal Quotes, Messages, Sayings

in Sayings at  09:08

Here are many Inspirational Quotes collection. The best collection of Messages, Quotes and saying can be found here. These quotes can change your life or they can be useful to change someones life. Have a look at them and share among your friends and family. 


The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
**Helen Keller**

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
**Jimmy Dean**

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
**Audrey Hepburn**

Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
**Buddha**

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
**Nido Qubein**

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.
**John Lennon**

Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.
**Babe Ruth**

If my writing comes to a halt, I head to the shops: I find them very inspirational. And if I get into real trouble with my plot, I go out for a pizza with my husband.
**Sophie Kinsella**

Lee's great gifts are teaching and inspirational guidance, not administration and management.
**Cheryl Crawford**

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
**Thomas A. Edison**

Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
**Norman Vincent Peale**

The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.
**Confucius**

If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
**Jim Rohn**

0 comments:

Proudly Powered by Blogger.